Planetside 2 – Various bug fixes now available
The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game experience. To highlight the team’s hard work and dedication to ridding the Auraxian terrain of bugs, SOE has released a new video that demonstrates the team’s pesticidal process.
In addition, PlanetSide 2 has introduced a brand new seasonal event, “Nanite of the Living Dead,” featuring a new Pumpkin Hunt alert and the chance to purchase limited time-only masks, plus multiple other spooky seasonal activities to enjoy. Brand new voice packs have been added to the game as well, so go, get to da depot!
For more info on PlanetSide 2‘s recent game updates, fixes and “Nanite of the Living Dead” seasonal event, please visit here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Begins Closed Beta
- Joymax has announced the start of closed beta for Knight Age, which will run through July 17.
- Underworld Ascendant: Reaches Base Funding Goal for Kickstarter
- OtherSide Entertainment has today passed its crowdfunding base goal of $600,000 for Underworld Ascendant, ahead of the Kickstarter campaign’...
- Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
- Ragachak here, offering you the biggest and most interesting developments to come out of Seattle at Pax Prime 2015!