Planetside 2 – Various bug fixes now available
The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game experience. To highlight the team’s hard work and dedication to ridding the Auraxian terrain of bugs, SOE has released a new video that demonstrates the team’s pesticidal process.
In addition, PlanetSide 2 has introduced a brand new seasonal event, “Nanite of the Living Dead,” featuring a new Pumpkin Hunt alert and the chance to purchase limited time-only masks, plus multiple other spooky seasonal activities to enjoy. Brand new voice packs have been added to the game as well, so go, get to da depot!
For more info on PlanetSide 2‘s recent game updates, fixes and “Nanite of the Living Dead” seasonal event, please visit here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Version 1.39 Update Coming Soon
- As reported last month, two new systems: Rune Words and Bounty Hunter will be added into Chrono Tales 1.39 Version on May 22nd; also there wil...
- WildStar Reveals New Path Information
- WildStar's development team at Carbine Studios has revealed new information about the Paths in the game, expanding outward with two new p...
- The Eternal Conflict is Live on Heroes of the Storm
- The Eternal Conflict is an epic, multiweek in-game event that expands Heroes of the Storm into a whole new realm.