Planetside 2 – Various bug fixes now available
The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game experience. To highlight the team’s hard work and dedication to ridding the Auraxian terrain of bugs, SOE has released a new video that demonstrates the team’s pesticidal process.
In addition, PlanetSide 2 has introduced a brand new seasonal event, “Nanite of the Living Dead,” featuring a new Pumpkin Hunt alert and the chance to purchase limited time-only masks, plus multiple other spooky seasonal activities to enjoy. Brand new voice packs have been added to the game as well, so go, get to da depot!
For more info on PlanetSide 2‘s recent game updates, fixes and “Nanite of the Living Dead” seasonal event, please visit here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Closed Beta Begins May 31
- Hi-Rez Studios is carrying SMITE into Closed Beta tomorrow, May 31.
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.