Cuisine Royale Now Available on Xbox (On Xbox Insider Hub)
Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment announced today that their MMO Shooter Cuisine Royale is coming to Xbox One. While the official launch is still pending, Xbox Insider Hub and Xbox Insiders are invited to try the game and share their feedback. The number of participants is limited, and more info can be found in the Xbox Blog post below. Cuisine Royale is an all-kitchen battle royale warfare MMO shooter. The game offers the most realistic weaponry in the genre and highly detailed environments with trenches, bunkers, stationary machine guns, sounds and graphics. On the battlefield, players can find items that significantly increase their characteristics.
Strapping on an IV feed will provide accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy, and more. Players can also improve their defense, but instead of traditional battle armor, in Cuisine Royale they equip themselves for battle with eating and cooking utensils like a colander as head protection or a wok as a breastplate. There are also themed seasons for Cuisine Royale, such as the most recent Wild West season with cowboys, bandits, and sheriffs. The optional “Wild West STories” book can also be purchased for additional rewards.
“Don’t be fooled by the kitchen utensils or the bunny slippers, gameplay wise Cuisine Royale is the most realistic battle royale experience you can have on your PC, and now it’s coming to Xbox One this year. We are putting out a call to arms to all Xbox players worldwide. Players can test out the game right now on Xbox Insider Hub,” said Alexander Polyakov, Senior Producer, Darkflow Software.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...
- Hearthstone Update 10.2 Is Live
- Good news for Hearthstone fans! Update 10.2 is here, the first major update of 2018.
- Hearthstone Closed Beta Preview
- Abubakr gets into the closed beta test for Hearthstone and lets us know what he thinks (protip: it's great!)