MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
The level cap will be raised from 700 to 702, and new socketed weapons and item sets will be added for each race. These new items will be available by defeating monsters in certain special zones across MU’s continent. Four new types of “Evil’s Cursed Wing” will introduce new defense, aerial capabilities, and fashion for players.
The User Interface will see a redesign based on player feedback, that includes new status bars that show health points, more visible speech bubbles, and more. Players will also be able to enjoy special events that include experience boosts and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Preview
- OnRPG's ApocaRuff previews War Thunder's Ground Forces expansion, which adds ground combat and tanks.
- Phantom Breaker PS4 Review
- Phantom Breaker is a rather obscure title that was originally a fighting game.