MU:eX700 Arrives With New Content And Gear
On October 10th, MU Online launched the MU:eX700 update, adding a wide range of new content.
The level cap will be raised from 700 to 702, and new socketed weapons and item sets will be added for each race. These new items will be available by defeating monsters in certain special zones across MU’s continent. Four new types of “Evil’s Cursed Wing” will introduce new defense, aerial capabilities, and fashion for players.
The User Interface will see a redesign based on player feedback, that includes new status bars that show health points, more visible speech bubbles, and more. Players will also be able to enjoy special events that include experience boosts and giveaways.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG Unveils Clash of Mafias
- Global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) has released their latest mobile game Clash of Mafias today, now available for download ...
- FireFall Pre-Launch Version 1.0 Preview
- omehow Red 5 Studios got their act together and have finally produced the game they always wanted to.
- Supernova Announces Closed Beta Date and New B.R.O. Commander
- Along with the game going into Closed Beta, Supernova will be releasing their teased Alpha Reward, the fierce commander, B.R.O.