League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to League of Legends in its fourth competitive season. The jungle and support changes are the primary focus as Smite’s cooldown sees a hefty reduction and various new utility scaling replaces any resemblance of damage supports may have dealt prior.
However beyond the ward trinket changes, many nerfs have been included, toning down champions like Nasus, AP Nidalee, and Vayne by taking away some of their hidden power. Gragas and Corki are also seeing some interesting changes that will certainly impact their overall gameplay.
Catch the full notes (and grab a snack, it’s going to be a long read) on the official site now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
- Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Patch 2.45 Brings Marriage & More
- The new patch introduces the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding and continues the long-running Zodiac weapon quest series.
- October Update Live for Forsaken World
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the third major update for Forsaken World: Nightfall.