League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to League of Legends in its fourth competitive season. The jungle and support changes are the primary focus as Smite’s cooldown sees a hefty reduction and various new utility scaling replaces any resemblance of damage supports may have dealt prior.
However beyond the ward trinket changes, many nerfs have been included, toning down champions like Nasus, AP Nidalee, and Vayne by taking away some of their hidden power. Gragas and Corki are also seeing some interesting changes that will certainly impact their overall gameplay.
Catch the full notes (and grab a snack, it’s going to be a long read) on the official site now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2013: Day 2- Controlled Chaos
- The morning of Comic-Con Day 2 has arrived, and tons of people were lined up and waiting at the entrance of the Javits center, ready to get in...
- Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive...
- Warframe: Tenno Relays Now Available on Consoles
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving up AAA quality in free-to-play titles with the release of its 337th update for the hi...