Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
The Destroyer is an agile ship designed as an all-purpose aggressor, able to cause massive damage while using its speed and maneuverability. The ship is vulnerable to attacks with a lower durability, making it designed for quick attacks but not for prolonged battles.
Players can also customize the Destroyer class further by choosing one of three skill trees: Raider, Ravager, and Brawler. The Ravager excels in long-range battles, while the Raider is a mobile hit-and-run unit; meanwhile, the Brawler has thick armor and decisive attacks.
Kartuga is designed for cooperative PvP in four-team matches, and closed beta is scheduled for early 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.
- Legendary Games Launches New Multiplayer Strategy Game: Year 0
- Legendary Games announces the launch of Year 0 on its platform and Facebook.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.