Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
The Destroyer is an agile ship designed as an all-purpose aggressor, able to cause massive damage while using its speed and maneuverability. The ship is vulnerable to attacks with a lower durability, making it designed for quick attacks but not for prolonged battles.
Players can also customize the Destroyer class further by choosing one of three skill trees: Raider, Ravager, and Brawler. The Ravager excels in long-range battles, while the Raider is a mobile hit-and-run unit; meanwhile, the Brawler has thick armor and decisive attacks.
Kartuga is designed for cooperative PvP in four-team matches, and closed beta is scheduled for early 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena: Cyber Evolution Early Access Preview
- You've noticed my mentioning of “the field” by now. The field in ACE is fairly special. Due to its cyber-nature, it isn't bound ...
- Transformers Universe: Macro and Firebreaker Availble Soon
- Jagex has confirmed the arrival of fan favorite Autobot Macro into its third-person MOBA game, TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE. Macro is joined by his D...
- New Trading Card Game SpellWeaver Releases First Trailer
- Spellweaver, a brand new Digital Trading Card Game, is ready to unveil its first teaser video.