Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
The Destroyer is an agile ship designed as an all-purpose aggressor, able to cause massive damage while using its speed and maneuverability. The ship is vulnerable to attacks with a lower durability, making it designed for quick attacks but not for prolonged battles.
Players can also customize the Destroyer class further by choosing one of three skill trees: Raider, Ravager, and Brawler. The Ravager excels in long-range battles, while the Raider is a mobile hit-and-run unit; meanwhile, the Brawler has thick armor and decisive attacks.
Kartuga is designed for cooperative PvP in four-team matches, and closed beta is scheduled for early 2013.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: World of Contenders is Now Live
- Snail Games announces the launch of Age of Wushu's World of Contenders update.
- Marvel Heroes Omega Defenders Event Coming Today to PS4/Xbox One
- Gazillion announced today that a brand new Defenders Event launches today for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Crystal of Re:union Review
- True to form, Crystal of Re:union plays like your usual free-to-play kingdom builder.