June Update Arrives for Spirit Tales
KoramGame will release the latest update for Spirit Tales on June 13, featuring new, high level content and an increased level cap.
The upcoming update will feature two new zones — Ice Crystal Snowfield and Blue Moon Forest — and two new dungeons. Players may now level from 45 to 50. New legendary weapons and armor will be available through monster drops. Players can also participate in the new Monster Training Battlegrounds cooperative mode for reputation, and various rewards.
KoramGame also publishes Dragon Born.
Spirit Tales June Update Gallery
no images were found
New Spirit Tales Content Update Raises Level Cap and MoreExperience Higher Levels of Fun with Exciting New Zones and Instanced Dungeons** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE **Sunnyvale, Calif. — (June 12, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today that Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG, will be expanding with brand new content on June 13, 2012. The upcoming content update will increase the character level cap from 45 to 50, while adding two exciting new zones to the game: Ice Crystal Snowfield and Blue Moon Forest. Players will also have the opportunity to find and collect new legendary weapon and equipment items that are now available through normal monster drops.In addition, Monster Training Battlegrounds, an existing feature where a player can practice and test their might against dangerous monsters for experience and reputation points, will get a new cooperative play mode that allows a player to train with up to 4 friends.The upcoming Spirit Tales content update goes live on June 13 and will include the following features:
- Level 50 Cap – Explore exclusive new content such as the two additional zones available only to high level characters
- New Instanced Dungeons – Set off into frigid, unexplored dungeons to battle fierce creatures and collect rare items
- Additional Legendary Items – Experience the extraordinary benefits of the newly added legendary items
- Cooperative Monster Training Battlegrounds – Train with up to 4 friends to become better prepared for the journey aheadFor more information on the upcoming content update, please visit: http://st.koramgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2 Review
- Lineage 2 doesn't look bad for such an old MMORPG. The trouble is that the gameplay is outdated.
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...