iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight’s Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena. Players looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at http://www.imigame.com.
Knight’s Fable promises to bring players a brand new experience, full of features that are widely unknown to typical MMORPG’s. The game combines the fast paced turn-based combat, with beautiful hand drawn art. Knight’s Fable promises to be a hit for any fan of browser-based MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Now Playable via Steam Early Access Program
- Purchase early on Steam to get Alpha access and more.
- The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
- Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier.