Soccer event comes to Karos Online
From June 17th until July 7th, Karos Online will be hosting a special soccer event.
During those dates, players can find soccer balls while hunting enemies. Five balls can be exchanged for a combat-boosting potions, or 20 can be redeemed for a limited-edition soccer uniform with special buffs.
The update that brings soccer to Karos also introduces the ability for guilds to form alliances, adding a new level of diplomacy to world PvP.
The Original Press Release:
Soccer fever kicks off in Karos Online
• Limited-edition uniforms available during three-week event, starting June 17th
• Guild alliances added ahead of imminent content update
Seoul, Korea – Thursday, June 17th, 2010 – The whole world has gone soccer crazy, and Karos Online is no exception! From today until July 7th, players can collect soccer balls while hunting monsters in NHN Corporation’s free-to-play fantasy MMORPG. Exchange 5 balls to receive one of six different combat-enhancing potions, or turn in 20 for a cool limited-edition soccer uniform. There are three uniform styles in all, each with a useful speed and/or attack buff. If you want that extra edge against your rivals, then get into Karos now and get hunting. Don’t drag your feet – on July 7th your chance for gear will disappear!
Also starting today, guild masters are now able to forge an alliance with one other guild. Guild alliances are formed by mutual consent, and the benefits include sharing of selected privileges to assist with guild PvP, and a cross-alliance chat option. Wise players know that unity brings strength, and now it’s even easier for Karos guilds to strategize and cooperate… which is fortunate, because the Great War is escalating. Something huge is looming on the horizon, and very soon it will arrive to break the weak, glorify the worthy, and transform the battlefield. Watch this space!
For more details on the World Cup event, new update features and all the latest game and community info, visit www.karosgame.com, join Karos Online on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KarosOnline, and/or follow @KarosOnline on Twitter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Numerous Events Begin in Celebration of 4th Anniversary
- It's amazing to see how far Final Fantasy XIV has come since 1.0 and the inevitable release of "A Realm Reborn".
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.