HEX: Shards of Fate – Shattered Destiny set Released
Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shards of Fate. In addition to 200 new playable cards, the update also introduces five new heroes and additional skills. Since the latest update the game has already been available in seven languages, and the new cards will similarly be fully localised.
Now you see it…
The new ‘tunneling’ feature gives players the ability to play cards concealed, preventing the opponent from seeing their special abilities and making it difficult for them to react. HEX brings this physical game element into the digital realm. The ‘Subterranean Spy’ card, for example, can be used to spy on the opponent’s hand without them knowing about it. Further skills making their appearance with the new set are improved defence against flying creatures, as well as further options for knocking out enemy units directly.
Certain cards are also getting the chance to be socketed twice. As previously, socketing cards can give them further abilities, thus massively expanding the options available for personalising the cards in a collection. The five new heroes further increase the range of possible character skills, making it even easier to mould a deck to suit individual playing styles.
Overview of Shattered Destiny:
- Over 200 new cards, including eighteen Legendary and over 70 Rare
- Five new heroes with unique abilities
- Cards with dual sockets for adding abilities
- Dual shard cards giving a free choice of resources played
- Powerful dragon cards: Tiaanost, Zakiir and Zeedu
New card abilities:
- Tunneling: allows concealed cards to be played, surprising opponents with powerful traits.
- Lethal: opposing cards taking damage from this ability always die.
- Skyguard: cards with this ability can defend against units with Flight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unique MMORPG Classes
- Variety is the spice of life. Life would be pretty dull if everyone were the same. This also rings true for MMORPGs. Most of them use class sy
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 20...