Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.
Naori Island is a tropical resort on Aelion, which was once a peaceful place where people could rest from battles and mundane concerns. But the war against alien invaders left its mark on this place and it desperately needs the help of immortals.
The moment players set foot on the island, they will find themselves in the thick of things. They will be confronted with several enemies at once: the sea creatures have occupied the coast, the Temple troops are surrounded by Thanatos’s henchmen, and wild animals have started to wander into residential areas and attack everyone they see.
So that players can take a look at the stunning Naori Island, a 3D panorama of the area has been created and can be viewed here: http://static.sf.my.com/panorama/naori_island/en.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
- Square Enix and NVIDIA announce limited edition GeForce® GTX® 650-class bundles including a free copy of Final Fantasy XIV.
- Kartuga Introduces Engineer
- Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge