Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.
Naori Island is a tropical resort on Aelion, which was once a peaceful place where people could rest from battles and mundane concerns. But the war against alien invaders left its mark on this place and it desperately needs the help of immortals.
The moment players set foot on the island, they will find themselves in the thick of things. They will be confronted with several enemies at once: the sea creatures have occupied the coast, the Temple troops are surrounded by Thanatos’s henchmen, and wild animals have started to wander into residential areas and attack everyone they see.
So that players can take a look at the stunning Naori Island, a 3D panorama of the area has been created and can be viewed here: http://static.sf.my.com/panorama/naori_island/en.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Most PvP Intensive Free MMORPGs
- It seems like a lot of new games today have either very limited or no Player versus player (PvP) options, which can be quite frustrating.
- Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
- The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch.
- GMOD Kickstarter Brings Modding to the Mainstream Gamer
- Olympus Games announced this week the launch of a new Kickstarter campaign to help fund the development of its upcoming mod management platfor...