Skyforge’s Naori Island Unveiled
My.com, the Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment today invites you to take a tour of another open area of the upcoming MMORPG, Skyforge.
Naori Island is a tropical resort on Aelion, which was once a peaceful place where people could rest from battles and mundane concerns. But the war against alien invaders left its mark on this place and it desperately needs the help of immortals.
The moment players set foot on the island, they will find themselves in the thick of things. They will be confronted with several enemies at once: the sea creatures have occupied the coast, the Temple troops are surrounded by Thanatos’s henchmen, and wild animals have started to wander into residential areas and attack everyone they see.
So that players can take a look at the stunning Naori Island, a 3D panorama of the area has been created and can be viewed here: http://static.sf.my.com/panorama/naori_island/en.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...
- Ascend: Hand of Kul - Now Available on Steam
- Today, the gods have unleahsed Caos onto the world of PC Gaming. Signal Studios is proud to announce Ascend: Hand of Kul is now live and avail...