Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players are in the Void Maze, the visibility distance is only 8 tiles. What they need to do is to trigger as many tasks as possible and win the maximum amount of points in a limited period of time!
Opportunity Always Comes With Challenge
Different kinds of events will be found in the Void Maze, but not all of them give attributes. Sometimes players will face different issues such as Shadow Strike. If you are confident in your B.R, do not hesitate to send in a heavy attack!
Luck Is Also a Kind of Talent
Among these events, there are also ones that depend on the luck. For example, in the Crystal Ball, players may find that there are crystal balls that not only add to their points but also cut them. It may be a wise choice to avoid them at the very beginning in order to keep your point count in the positive.
For more info, visit http://hero.gtarcade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- Firefall’s Final Closed Beta Milestone Live This Thursday
- Red 5 Studios today announced that Firefall’s final Closed Beta milestone is coming this Thursday, June 27.