Vikings: War of Clans Thrashes Its Way to Android and iOS
Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, announced the worldwide release of Vikings: War of Clans for Android and iOS devices. This fierce strategy title, inspired by the historical era of Vikings from 750 to 1050 AD, takes players to a ruthless world of Vikings, governed by freedom, power, fear and violence, where players must lead brave warriors into battle, conquer the world and prove their mighty rule against other clans from all over the world. It is now available on Google Play and the App Store.
With cutting edge 3D graphics, a compelling story and dynamic battles, Vikings: War of Clans tasks you to choose a hero, build their palace, take part in strategic campaigns and boost coffers by plundering rich loot. Many original and innovative gameplay elements allow players to experience a fresh take on strategy games for mobile devices.
- Key features of Vikings: War of Clans include:
- Build your Valiant Army: Create units from many different warriors including mercenaries, horsemen, furies, archers, among others.
- Build your stronghold: Raise your Palace, Mead Hall, Shrine of Odin and other buildings while making your town grow.
- Crafting: Prepare Hero for combat by crafting weapons and gear.
- To the Victor Go the Spoils: Partake in global battles and quests by yourself or with friends to yield rewards.
- Mighty Clans that help Jarls join forces and vanquish all enemies!
Vikings: War of Clans welcomes suggestions from players to improve the experience and make it even more engaging. The title is currently available in English and Russian with more translations to follow (Italian, Spanish, French, and German) and can be found on Google Play and the App Store:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.
- E3 2018 Post Show Thoughts
- I have to say, it was a lackluster year for online gaming at E3 2018 this year.
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday Launches July 6
- Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday will launch on July 6.