Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
The road to war is paved by points of no return.
When Guild Wars 2’s Living World resumes on November 4, the story will resume from the cliffhanger that saw the races of Tyria preparing for war against the elder dragon Mordremoth.
For Tyrians, the awakening of each of the previous elder dragons led to catastrophic world events – earthquakes, tidal waves, the raising of a long sunken continent.
Now for the first time, players have been witness to the havoc wrought by the rise of an elder dragon. The terrors they’ve experienced are just the beginning.
Where this journey takes them, an unforgettable end awaits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Reveals New Lost Cavern Battleground
- Heroes of the Storm has announced a new battleground coming to the Nexus in the next patch: The Lost Cavern.
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.
- Adventure Box: New Voxel-Based Game Creator Revealed
- Happy L-Lord AB, the Swedish company behind the Adventure Box game, is attending the EGX REZZED gaming event in London 12-14 of March 2015. Th...