Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
The road to war is paved by points of no return.
When Guild Wars 2’s Living World resumes on November 4, the story will resume from the cliffhanger that saw the races of Tyria preparing for war against the elder dragon Mordremoth.
For Tyrians, the awakening of each of the previous elder dragons led to catastrophic world events – earthquakes, tidal waves, the raising of a long sunken continent.
Now for the first time, players have been witness to the havoc wrought by the rise of an elder dragon. The terrors they’ve experienced are just the beginning.
Where this journey takes them, an unforgettable end awaits.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Open Beta Arrives
- Duelyst lets players choose from six factions, each with their own unique minions, positioning capabilities and play styles to unleash battle.
- League of Angels Fire Raiders Launches A New Update
- The new update will be packed with new features, game modes, heroes and other improvements.
- SMITE Sets Celestial Wedding Patch for August 18th
- Hirez has released patch notes for SMITE's upcoming Celestial Wedding update, set to go live on August 18th, 2015.