Grand Fantasia accepting closed beta applications
Aeria Games is about ready to launch another MMO into closed beta: Grand Fantasia. Beta applications are still being accepted for those interested.
Grand Fantasia is an MMORPG, with eight total classes, customizable sprite companions that can gather and craft, player mounts, an auction house, guild systems, and PvP as well as PvE combat.
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games Announces Grand Fantasia Closed Beta
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – November 5, 2009 – Aeria Games announced today the start of closed beta registration for its eagerly anticipated, upcoming title Grand Fantasia. The beta announcement coincides with the launch of the official website for the game.
Grand Fantasia is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that has enjoyed great success in other territories. It is currently being prepped for the English language release later this year by US-based publisher Aeria Games.
Set in an expansive and carefully crafted fantasy world, Grand Fantasia offers players a variety of engaging features, including: branching class trees, innovative pet customization and crafting systems, incredible mounts, and auction houses. Players looking for more of an action-oriented experience can also participate in player-versus-player (PvP) combat, team-based battlefields, and challenging dungeons.
“Closed Beta is a crucial step in bringing Grand Fantasia to players, “ said Brian DeSanti, Associate Producer on Grand Fantasia. “We are excited to launch an MMORPG that seamlessly blends an anime aesthetic with Western-style gameplay.”
For more information about the game and to sign up for the upcoming closed beta, players are invited to visit the Grand Fantasia website at http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/node/32.
Select community members who take part in the early test period will be eligible to receive special in-game items and rewards.
Articles You May Enjoy
- October Update Live for Forsaken World
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the third major update for Forsaken World: Nightfall.
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...
- War Thunder: Revenue shared UCC coming soon
- Gaijin Entertainment has announced an exciting new addition to their WWII MMO mega-hit War Thunder with the introduction of its revenue share ...