Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a new map redesign.
Ghost Recon Phantoms has become the third most played F2P title on Steam with over half a million visitors to the website daily and over 200,000 daily active users. To recognize the achievements, the team has released an infographic looking at some basic game statistics.
The game has also released its second redesigned map since launch, The Subpen, along with new smoke grenades available in the store. The new Subpen redesign (previously Balaklava Sub-Pen) is summarized in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizard101 Grand Tourney Bundle Has Arrived
- If you are daring enough to partake in the adventure the Grand Tourney Arena offers, you will find yourself in the middle of a tournament.
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...
- ARMA 3: New Addon Catergory Added for "Make Arma, Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive today opened the Addon category for their €500,000 Make Arma Not War content creation contest for Arma 3. This means pe...