Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a new map redesign.
Ghost Recon Phantoms has become the third most played F2P title on Steam with over half a million visitors to the website daily and over 200,000 daily active users. To recognize the achievements, the team has released an infographic looking at some basic game statistics.
The game has also released its second redesigned map since launch, The Subpen, along with new smoke grenades available in the store. The new Subpen redesign (previously Balaklava Sub-Pen) is summarized in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dramagame Velvet Sundown Celebrates Successful Closed Beta Start
- Velvet Sundown begins closed beta testing, and releases more beta keys for interested players to grab.
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.
- Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
- NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is desig...