PUBG Mobile Releases July Update with War Mode and Clan System
Tencent and PUBG Corp released the July update for PUBG Mobile which brings a host of exciting new updates and changes to the game. This is on the heels of the June “First Person Perspective Mode”, and will only serve to create more action-packed moments. War Mode will have teams duking it out on a small patch of the battlefield, where teamwork and grit are tested to their utmost. Players will continue to respawn until one team reaches 100 points, and players will earn three points for a kill, one point for killing a downed opponent, and one point for saving one of their own teammates. Players can also create clans, where clans can be customized with unique clan icons and work together for exclusive rewards by climbing the ranks and completing their challenges.
Other game-related updates for PUBG MOBILE today include:
- New Region Categorization – Nationality, clan, and friend information are now viewable on title screens, and players can enlist in War Zones that are categorized by geographical region;
- New Achievement System – Players can participate in fun challenges to unlock achievements and earn in-game items;
- Exclusive Skins – Even more zany skins are available for customization, including player armor, weapons, planes, and even vehicle finishes;
- SLR Sniper Rifle – The deadly SLR rifle from PUBG on PC arrives in PUBG MOBILE for additional carnage, along with new grip and scope accessories.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Ganesha God in Review
- They really took the “obstacle smasher” quite seriously, because Ganesha's kit really goes hard on that.
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...
- Lucent Heart Celebrates First Anniversary
- Lucent Heart is celebrating its one year anniversary today with a month-long series of special events.