PUBG Mobile Releases July Update with War Mode and Clan System
Tencent and PUBG Corp released the July update for PUBG Mobile which brings a host of exciting new updates and changes to the game. This is on the heels of the June “First Person Perspective Mode”, and will only serve to create more action-packed moments. War Mode will have teams duking it out on a small patch of the battlefield, where teamwork and grit are tested to their utmost. Players will continue to respawn until one team reaches 100 points, and players will earn three points for a kill, one point for killing a downed opponent, and one point for saving one of their own teammates. Players can also create clans, where clans can be customized with unique clan icons and work together for exclusive rewards by climbing the ranks and completing their challenges.
Other game-related updates for PUBG MOBILE today include:
- New Region Categorization – Nationality, clan, and friend information are now viewable on title screens, and players can enlist in War Zones that are categorized by geographical region;
- New Achievement System – Players can participate in fun challenges to unlock achievements and earn in-game items;
- Exclusive Skins – Even more zany skins are available for customization, including player armor, weapons, planes, and even vehicle finishes;
- SLR Sniper Rifle – The deadly SLR rifle from PUBG on PC arrives in PUBG MOBILE for additional carnage, along with new grip and scope accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Global War Closed Beta Test Begins November 18
- GameGo has announced it is now accepting applications to the closed beta of its upcoming free to play RTS game, Global War.