Gate of Darkness opens in Elsword
Elsword is celebrating the release of a new dungeon, the Gate of Darkness.
The Gate of Darkness is a defense dungeon, in which players must defend against 15 waves of demons alone or with a team. The greater the difficulty completed, the better the rewards!
Until June 4, players can collect event cubes in the Gate of Darkness, which will offer Magic Stones and El Shards. Players will also get a special cube including wyvern’s accessories just for logging in during the time period.
Elsword is published by Kill3rCombo.
Elsword Gate of Darkness Trailer
Demons Invade Online Action Game Elsword
IRVINE, Calif. – May 9, 2012 – Calling all warriors to protect the El Crystal from the invading demons including three-headed Dark Bone Dragons! Elsword, the award-winning anime-style beat-‘em-up game by Kill3rCombo, is introducing a new defense dungeon, Gate of Darkness. Players need to protect the gemstone in 15 waves of incoming demons by going solo or teaming up with other players. Players can receive more rewards by increasing the difficulty.
Starting today until Monday, June 4, Elswordis hosting events to celebrate the new dungeon:
- Event Cubes: During the event period, players can collect special event cubes by defeating the demons in the Gate of Darkness dungeon. Collected cubes will provide various Magic Stones and El Shards;
- Log in Event: Just by logging, players will receive a special cube filled with the wyvern’s accessories.
In Elsword, gamers can choose from five specialized and customizable characters as they explore immersive maps and battle to complete dynamic quests. As players progress through the game, they can evolve their fighting styles by upgrading to new job classes and watch as their chosen character matures and gains more fierce abilities and combos. With intuitive and straightforward controls, Elsword offers players of all skill levels the chance to defeat enemies and deal damage, either on a solo mission or cooperatively in a party of up to four players. For those who welcome a challenge, Elsword also delivers action-packed player-versus-player (PvP) combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable Open Beta Announcement
- GTArcade is excited to announce we’re all set to release the Open Beta of our highly anticipated MMORPG title, Knight’s Fable, on May 29th...
- World of Tanks Ural Steel 2012 Winners Announced
- Wargaming has announced the winners of their International Ural Steel Championship 2012 finals, which were held in Moscow on September 16.
- Victor Vran Launch Review
- The game, while having a strong story that is enticing and fully voice acted, doesn't take itself completely seriously.