Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
“Season Two” is a name that reflects a major new update series for Elsword, much like an expansion. It reflects not on the PvP season but on the game entirely, and promises new tutorials, reworks, and more.
The first characters to be revamped will be Rena and Elsword, and the team points out that the character rework order may not be the same as the Korean version as plans change and alter as they change over. Crow and Mosh also confirmed that revamps will involve multiple aspects including skills, skill trees, and more.
Elsword in North America is getting English voiceovers. Players will have a choice of English voices and original Korean voices.
The new tutorial and character experience will grant a more immersive storyline for each character, allowing players to learn the backstory of their characters.
The next KOG Tourney will begin on December 18 as a Rena and Elsword only tournament, as part of the Season 2 update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...
- Overwatch Season 2 Preview
- Season 2 helps to address skill tier issues in hopes of providing players with a better competitive play experience.
- RiotZone Announces New Changes For September
- Mail.RU Games has announced major new changes coming in September for RiotZone.