Dungeon Fighter Online updates with Threshold of Power on Jan 27th
On Wednesday, January 27th, Dungeon Fighter Online will be updated with a new major update: “Threshold of Power.”
The update will increase the level cap to 50. Seven new dungeons will be introduced: Moonlight Tavern, Odessa Streets, Verderia, Scoria Cove, Labyrinth of Shadows, The Catacombs, and Frostfield. New quests and skills will be introduced for everyone, and new items as well, including Advanced Avatar Items. These items can be collected as eight piece sets, which will give extra bonuses to players as they go.
Threshold of Power Screenshots and Art:
The Original Press Release:
Dungeon Fighter Online Raises Bar with Major Update, “Threshold of Power”
Dungeon Fighter Online is delivering a wealth of new content in the major update, “Threshold of Power,” which will be available January 27. This major addition to Nexon America’s arcade-style, action-adventure title increases the level cap to Level 50 and offers players hundreds of new items, dozens of new quests, several new skills for each character class and new Advanced Avatar Items. Players can start their quest to the highest level in Dungeon Fighter Online on January 27.
This major update for Dungeon Fighter Online, which is currently in open beta, offers everything a Dungeon Fighter needs to surge to glory.
Players will need to be at their best to conquer the game’s new dungeons:
- Moonlight Tavern: There are friendly pubs where people get together to share a drink and a joke and The Moonlight Tavern is not one of those places. You’ll need to battle your way through a crowd of drunken sociopaths to take out their chief, Samm Jang.
- Odessa Streets: The streets of Odessa are running red as citizens battle invaders and each other for the rich treasures recently discovered beneath the sands outside the city. To escape the streets, players need to avoid being sent on a ride by Rocket Man.
- Verderia: Green means money, mutants and madness in Verderia, a city battling against greed-crazed invaders and the wicked syndicates of the Kartels. Michelle the Telekinetic won’t make things easy at the end of this treacherous city.
- Scoria Cove: This deep, artificial cave was excavated too close to Kya’ak Volcano, the Sanctum of Blaze. Atlas, Goliath and Titan are three vicious foes who won’t make conquering Scoria Cove a walk in the park.
- Labyrinth of Shadows: This shifting, almost living maze is the home of a powerful swordsman, Shadow Knight Sayoung, who guards the path to the Slums and hides deadly secrets – his own as well as that of the Labyrinth itself.
- The Catacombs: A force of evil skeletons wanders the Catacombs trying to bring their lost master back to the life. After smashing skulls, encounter the biggest of them all when you take on the Death Dragon Spirazzi’s Head.
- Frostfield: The native Bantus need your help after being ambushed by a strange, giant, walking tree. Discover the secret behind this bizarre monster and help the Bantus avoid being wiped out by crushing the dangerous Sasquatch.
Dungeon Fighters might want some help to conquer so many new areas and Advanced Avatar Items will assist during adventures. These rare Avatar items offer a boost for Dungeon Fighters and when collecting a set of eight pieces, players gain additional boosts.
New quests include “The Slayers’ Showdown” and “Defeat the Gangsters,” while players can also discover new items such as Iron Molecular Force Ring or Conjuring Tempest Armor. New players can learn more, sign up and download Dungeon Fighter Online for free at http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Hex: Shards of Fate
- I had the fortune to book a meeting with Cory Jones, President of Cryptozoic, for the second year in a row to see how his monumentally success...
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...