League of Angels Introduces Volatile Battlefields
The popular browser MMORPG, League of Angels, has announced a new GVG feature: the Volatile Battlefields.
Players have only one day to sign up for a Volatile battlefield; after that, only Alliance Leaders and Deputies and make changes to the battle. Random Alliances will then face each other based on an Alliance’s total battle rating (BR). Only winners will be able to move on to the next round of competition. Rewards are issued on the last day.
In addition, players can bet on Alliances once the top 8 competition begins. Winning bets double their wager, giving players a way to win more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Hatching-tide 2019 Guide
- One of the things that I love about Final Fantasy XIV's holiday events, is that they do not take the entire duration of the event to comp...
- Clancraft Brings a Browser Fairy Tale World To Life April 4th
- Gogogogo.com announces the latest addition to their gaming portal, Clancraft, a town building and simulation game.
- Elsword's New Dimension Witch Class Conquers Time and Space
- Kill3rCombo announced today the launch of its latest new class, the Dimension Witch, as their transformation Evolution series continues.