League of Angels Introduces Volatile Battlefields
The popular browser MMORPG, League of Angels, has announced a new GVG feature: the Volatile Battlefields.
Players have only one day to sign up for a Volatile battlefield; after that, only Alliance Leaders and Deputies and make changes to the battle. Random Alliances will then face each other based on an Alliance’s total battle rating (BR). Only winners will be able to move on to the next round of competition. Rewards are issued on the last day.
In addition, players can bet on Alliances once the top 8 competition begins. Winning bets double their wager, giving players a way to win more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda: Major Content Update Announced
- Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, announced the plans for a major content update - the Teumessian Update - pegged for...
- iRacing Review (PC)
- iRacing is a game that is sticking around, and it can be the home for many serious racers.
- Redwater Hills: New Post-Apocalyptic Zombie-Slaying MMO Available
- The Undead have risen to stalk the world, and publisher of free-to-play games GameSpree unveils its brand new Post-Apocalyptic strategy MMO â€...