League of Angels Introduces Volatile Battlefields
The popular browser MMORPG, League of Angels, has announced a new GVG feature: the Volatile Battlefields.
Players have only one day to sign up for a Volatile battlefield; after that, only Alliance Leaders and Deputies and make changes to the battle. Random Alliances will then face each other based on an Alliance’s total battle rating (BR). Only winners will be able to move on to the next round of competition. Rewards are issued on the last day.
In addition, players can bet on Alliances once the top 8 competition begins. Winning bets double their wager, giving players a way to win more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Art of Conquest Launches on Mobile
- Lilith Games has announced the launch of its hybrid strategy MMORTS, Art of Conquest, on iOS and Android.
- Dynasty Warriors Unleashed Mobile Review
- Dynasty Warriors Unleashed is a spin-off free-to-play action game from Nexon for the Android and iOS devices.
- Planet Calypso: Halloween Mayhem 2014 Now Available
- Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announce...