League of Angels Introduces Volatile Battlefields
The popular browser MMORPG, League of Angels, has announced a new GVG feature: the Volatile Battlefields.
Players have only one day to sign up for a Volatile battlefield; after that, only Alliance Leaders and Deputies and make changes to the battle. Random Alliances will then face each other based on an Alliance’s total battle rating (BR). Only winners will be able to move on to the next round of competition. Rewards are issued on the last day.
In addition, players can bet on Alliances once the top 8 competition begins. Winning bets double their wager, giving players a way to win more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StarCitizen Development Update - Social Module
- Backing a game is always a tricky thing. The vision of the game you want is rarely the exact same thing the designers are setting out to make.
- Hearthstone Players Can Face the Witchwood Starting Soon
- Beginning on April 12th, players can join the other brave hunters as they seek the trail of Hagatha the Witch.
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine – the newest expansion to the Dungeons & Dragons-based free-to-play MMORPG - is now available on Xbox One.