Dragon Encounter May Features Revealed
–“Keep moving the goalposts and raising my game. – Martin Henderson. The RPG Action Game Dragon Encounter which became the No. 1 Free-to-Play mobile Action RPG from Korea, Japan and South East Asia brings you the latest updates to offer for your best gaming experience.
Dragon Encounter is an arcade style RPG mobile game which caters exceptional visuals and action for the players. This month, starting on May 3, 04:00 (GMT -4) Dragon Encounter brings you up-to-date features and events.
Sereni’s packages on the shop!
Dragon Encounter will be having two new packages that will be available for grabs within the game shop. These packages are Sereni’s Enchant Package and Sereni’s Premium Enchant Package which contain numerous Rubies, Golds, Gatcha tickets and other remarkable items that may enhance the weapons and armors of the game characters.
New Avatar Gatcha now available!
Devil Set and Dark Knight Set are now up for grabs that can be acquired through Gatcha. The two new well designed avatars can increase the status levels such as HP, ATK, and Evasion up to 1-1.2%.
New Raid Boss incoming!
If the players are looking for challenge and thrill, Dragon Encounter welcomes players to defeat the new raid boss called The Great Satyr which is the first of the many dragons that arrived in Allensia. Defeat the boss and get to wear its equipment.
Hot time Event and Challenge Event!
To obtain exclusive avatars for the game characters, come and join us in the Challenge Event which will start on May 3 to May 17, 11:00-10:59 (UTC=0) and on May 2 to May 17 (UTC-14), Dragon Encounter will be having a Hot Time Event which players can collect EXP, Gold and Enchant Stone Drop.
For more information of the Dragon Encounter’s latest updates, kindly visit:
For specific schedule of the Hot Time Event, kindly visit:
For the schedule of the Challenge Event:
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 WDS Preseason 2 is Now Live
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the start of Planetside 2's World Domination Series, Preseason 2.
- E3 2015 Final Recap - Strike Vector Ex, Ace of Arenas, and The Banner Saga 2!
- Inevitably while working at E3, you're going to stumble across one or two titles that just don't fall anywhere in your typical cover...
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.