Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
The update introduces the first nine boss pupae, unique pets obtained from boss loot. Many skills have been tweaked to help balance the game. In addition, item shop pupae and mounts are now permanent, rather than rentals.
A series of events will celebrate the update, including free goody baskets for all players who log into the game, experience boosts and money drop rate boosts for the next few weekends, and new items in the item shop.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Big Patch for Atlantica Online
- New patch for Atlantica Online introduces the new level 120+ dungeon 'The Mysterious Inn' and numerous other interesting gameplay fe...
- League of Legends: Ivern Champion Review
- Ivern the Green Father is one of the most unique champions ever released for League of Legends, unfortunately, that’s not a good thing.
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 3 Recap - Warframe Day
- This day was all about Warframe, the ever popular Sci-fi shooter created by Digital Extremes.