Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
The update introduces the first nine boss pupae, unique pets obtained from boss loot. Many skills have been tweaked to help balance the game. In addition, item shop pupae and mounts are now permanent, rather than rentals.
A series of events will celebrate the update, including free goody baskets for all players who log into the game, experience boosts and money drop rate boosts for the next few weekends, and new items in the item shop.
Joymax also publishes Digimon Masters Online and Silkroad Online.
Knight Age Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Legacy Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Monster Legacy, a Pokemon-style mobile game from Outplay.
- Naruto Online Launches Today in the West
- Oasis Games Ltd announced today that Naruto Online is now available in the Western regions for PC.
- Infinite Crisis: Blue Beetle Joins The Fight
- Turbine has released an early look of Infinite Crisis' Blue Beetle, with new character art, information, and a Champion Profile video.