Chrono Wars Opens for Beta Testing
Backed with $2.3M in angel funding, emerging mobile and browser developer, Narvalous, today announced the open beta launch of Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness: an action-packed MMO game localized from the wildly-successful The Light of Darkness franchise. The game runs on FancyBeans’ proprietary Fancy3D Engine that allows users to play the client-quality game as easily as they would a browser game.
Chrono Wars: Light of Darkness takes players on an epic journey through 2,000 years to mend the fabric of time and save civilization. It is a free-to-play game that runs effortlessly on PC with either a tiny launcher or on all major browsers. The game will also be playable on Mac OS soon.
Chrono Wars begins right after a tragic car accident, when players find themselves in another time, another place. After choosing to play as one of the three distinctive classes — a Berserker, a Knight, or a Mage — players begin their quest through six historical eras, crossing different continents to help save the world. Along the way, they will work hand-in-hand with legendary heroes throughout the centuries, such as The Great Caesar, King Arthur, Robin Hood, and Jeanne D’Arc, and partner their highly-evolvable battle pets to destroy powerful monsters and demons through glorious PVE, PVP, legion battles and boss fights. In every era, players will uncover and collect historical relics, such as King Arthur’s crown, Robin Hood’s bow and Merlin’s wand – all of which can be used to protect civilization.
Interested players can learn more about the game or try it for themselves here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 announces final closed beta
- C9 (Continent of the Ninth)'s final closed beta test has been announced by Webzen.
- Rapid Assault Hits Closed Beta And Kickstarter
- Rapid Assault, a PC tactical shooter from Cornered Rat Software, is preparing to go into beta.
- Steam Hammer Early Access Preview
- Besides its late 19th century theme, Steam Hammer sets itself apart from similar titles by focusing on PvP and skill development.