Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3. The update is available today in Europe and Southeast Asia, and will be available tomorrow, January 17, in North America.
The update adds seventeen tanks used by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army in the mid-twentieth century. Chinese tank designers combined the best qualities of existing designs from foreign engineers, modernizing and upgrading their technology to build some of the fiercest tanks of their time. As a result, the Chinese tank fleet consisted of modifications of classical models, as well as original combat vehicles.
Lower tiers of the new tech tree feature various foreign designs, including the Type 97 Chi-Ha, the first Japanese-made tank in the game. In top-tier tanks, heavy Soviet influences are found, along with many original Chinese models, some of which never went into mass production.
A fearsome opponent, the Chinese tanks are equipped with decent armor, impressive mobility and accurate guns with high damage potential making them a force to be reckoned with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Opens Path to Darkness with Ara Haan's Little Specter Launch Event
- Ara Haan has spent every waking minute searching for a way to redeem her demon-possessed, disgraced brother. Obsessed with her goal, she’s o...
- Guild Wars 2: Super Adventure Box Returns
- Arenanet has announced that Guild Wars 2’s Super Adventure Box, a fan-favorite April Fool’s event has returned!
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.