Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3. The update is available today in Europe and Southeast Asia, and will be available tomorrow, January 17, in North America.
The update adds seventeen tanks used by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army in the mid-twentieth century. Chinese tank designers combined the best qualities of existing designs from foreign engineers, modernizing and upgrading their technology to build some of the fiercest tanks of their time. As a result, the Chinese tank fleet consisted of modifications of classical models, as well as original combat vehicles.
Lower tiers of the new tech tree feature various foreign designs, including the Type 97 Chi-Ha, the first Japanese-made tank in the game. In top-tier tanks, heavy Soviet influences are found, along with many original Chinese models, some of which never went into mass production.
A fearsome opponent, the Chinese tanks are equipped with decent armor, impressive mobility and accurate guns with high damage potential making them a force to be reckoned with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming America Gives Back In Honor of National Military Appreciation Month
- Wargaming today announced special in-game promotions for its massively successful PC action MMO game World of Tanks during the month of May in...
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...