Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3. The update is available today in Europe and Southeast Asia, and will be available tomorrow, January 17, in North America.
The update adds seventeen tanks used by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army in the mid-twentieth century. Chinese tank designers combined the best qualities of existing designs from foreign engineers, modernizing and upgrading their technology to build some of the fiercest tanks of their time. As a result, the Chinese tank fleet consisted of modifications of classical models, as well as original combat vehicles.
Lower tiers of the new tech tree feature various foreign designs, including the Type 97 Chi-Ha, the first Japanese-made tank in the game. In top-tier tanks, heavy Soviet influences are found, along with many original Chinese models, some of which never went into mass production.
A fearsome opponent, the Chinese tanks are equipped with decent armor, impressive mobility and accurate guns with high damage potential making them a force to be reckoned with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Fleets Releases on Console
- Star Trek Online: Fleets is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- Neverwinter Fury of the Feywild Date Announcement
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios are pleased to announce that the widely-acclaimed free action MMORPG Neverwinter [...] is...