Chinese Tanks Roll Out in World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that Chinese tanks are arriving in the World of Tanks battlefields with update 8.3. The update is available today in Europe and Southeast Asia, and will be available tomorrow, January 17, in North America.
The update adds seventeen tanks used by the Chinese People’s Liberation Army in the mid-twentieth century. Chinese tank designers combined the best qualities of existing designs from foreign engineers, modernizing and upgrading their technology to build some of the fiercest tanks of their time. As a result, the Chinese tank fleet consisted of modifications of classical models, as well as original combat vehicles.
Lower tiers of the new tech tree feature various foreign designs, including the Type 97 Chi-Ha, the first Japanese-made tank in the game. In top-tier tanks, heavy Soviet influences are found, along with many original Chinese models, some of which never went into mass production.
A fearsome opponent, the Chinese tanks are equipped with decent armor, impressive mobility and accurate guns with high damage potential making them a force to be reckoned with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- El Oriente Open for Uncharted Waters Online
- CJ Games Global has launched the El Oriente expansion for Uncharted Waters Online, opening the China and Taiwan region for exploration.
- SMITE Jing Wei Goddess in Review
- Jing Wei, is a bird entity linked to the Emperor Yan, and is the star of the tale of Jing Wei.
- Summer Festival Arrives in ROSE Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of ROSE Online's summer festival.