A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V.A International Championship, taking place from July 15 – 20 in Taipei, Taiwan! All A.V.A players are now invited to get themselves into teams and start training together ahead of the qualifiers to take place this June.
The 2014 event is taking place on a larger scale than ever before, spanning six days, pitting seven teams against each other in front of hundreds of viewers, and offering a total prize pool of $50 000, with the winning team of course taking home both loads of cash, and the title of best A.V.A team world-wide.
Teams will play against each other in 5 vs 5 Demolition modes and will be pitted against tough competitors like those from South Korea and Taiwan. The final will be broadcast live on Garena and TVBS, the largest Taiwanese online broadcasters.
In 2013, Aeria Games sent one team, the CrackHeads, to the finals in Japan. This year, two teams will be sent to the championship, and Aeria Games is now calling for teams to enter the qualifiers. To enter, players must get a team of 5 players together, start training, and stay tuned for more information about the Aeria Games qualifiers in June.
All information about the A.V.A International Championship can be found on the official A.V.A page
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Velvet Sundown Starts Open Beta on Steam
- The innovative Dramagame Velvet Sundown from the Finnish developer team Tribe Studios Ltd. has begun its official open beta.
- Grave - New open world survival horror game hits Kickstarter
- The Kickstarter campaign for Grave, a new open world, procedural survival horror game being developed by Broken Window Studios, Inc. is now li...