A.V.A: International Championship Coming Soon; Over $50,000 Up For Grabs
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, is excited to announce that it will be sending two teams to the 2014 A.V.A International Championship, taking place from July 15 – 20 in Taipei, Taiwan! All A.V.A players are now invited to get themselves into teams and start training together ahead of the qualifiers to take place this June.
The 2014 event is taking place on a larger scale than ever before, spanning six days, pitting seven teams against each other in front of hundreds of viewers, and offering a total prize pool of $50 000, with the winning team of course taking home both loads of cash, and the title of best A.V.A team world-wide.
Teams will play against each other in 5 vs 5 Demolition modes and will be pitted against tough competitors like those from South Korea and Taiwan. The final will be broadcast live on Garena and TVBS, the largest Taiwanese online broadcasters.
In 2013, Aeria Games sent one team, the CrackHeads, to the finals in Japan. This year, two teams will be sent to the championship, and Aeria Games is now calling for teams to enter the qualifiers. To enter, players must get a team of 5 players together, start training, and stay tuned for more information about the Aeria Games qualifiers in June.
All information about the A.V.A International Championship can be found on the official A.V.A page
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Arcania Enters Closed Beta on Google Play
- 37Games' latest mobile title, Era of Arcania is now officially in Closed Beta on Google Play/Android Devices!
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Patch 6.2, Buried Memory
- Square Enix has shared new information about Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming Patch 6.2, titled "Buried Memory."
- Bless Online's New PVP Mode and Balance Changes Come In This Patch
- Patch 1.2.0 of Bless Online comes to Steam servers today, and it focuses on class balance, in particular to buffing Rangers and Berserkers.