Devilian Closed Beta Event 3: Speak of the Devil Key Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with Trion Worlds to welcome a select few players into a third round of limited closed beta testing for Devilian, an upcoming demon themed ARPG with heavy focus on its MMORPG elements.
Play as a half-devil hero fighting to save your world from a fallen god and join thousands of others in a vast free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online RPG. Spread your wings, sharpen your steel, and unleash the devil within!
Join the fray as a Berserker, Evoker, Cannoneer, or Shadowhunter. Each Class possesses a unique Devil Form you can level up – and unleash – to wreak havoc on your foes. Customize your character with advanced Skill Paths, collectible Talismans, weapons, armor, and other implements of dark intent.
Devilian combines the fast, visceral PvP of an action RPG with massively multiplayer scale. Dispatch your fellow players in 20-vs-20 battlegrounds, get intimate in 3-vs-3 affairs, and reap the rewards of wars fought between entire guilds.
Come for the action, stay for the action … and the PvP, Crafting, Quests, Trading, Cities, Mounts, Pets, Guilds, Guild Alliances, Wars, and Dungeons that make Devilian a fully-featured MMO – albeit one with a fresh perspective and devilish twist.
- To Redeem Your Key:
- Visit www.deviliangame.com/en/redeem to redeem your Beta Key.
- Beta testing will last from November 12th (10am PT) through November 16th (10am PT)
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Closes in on 8 Million Registrations
- Ghost Recon Phantoms is almost at 8 million, in Steam's top ten F2P, and has released the Infinite Pack, featuring exclusive gear.
- New Dungeon Revealed For Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today revealed its all-new dungeon for its popular fan...
- Neverwinter Infographic Highlights Shadowmantle Success
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have released a new infographic, detailing the success of Neverwinter after its last major upd...