Champions of Anteria
A new kind of RTS experience is coming. Champions of Anteria is a real-time strategy game developed by Blue Byte in-house studio and published by Ubisoft. In the world of Anteria, players can immerse themselves in fantasy setting filled with monsters, bosses and environments that will challenge players and their skills to survive.
In the world of Anteria, you can choose when and where you’ll attack or defend on a map that’s constantly changing and evolving. Use thoughtful strategies, clever tactics and powerful champions to win battles.
After claiming the spoils of each mission, return to your stronghold and develop potions, armor, weapons and more to power up your heroes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halfbrick's Age of Zombies rocks "Zombie Month"
- Age of Zombies, the perennial zombie shooter originally released in 2010, is on the receiving end of more dastardly experiments from Halfbrick...