Champions of Anteria
A new kind of RTS experience is coming. Champions of Anteria is a real-time strategy game developed by Blue Byte in-house studio and published by Ubisoft. In the world of Anteria, players can immerse themselves in fantasy setting filled with monsters, bosses and environments that will challenge players and their skills to survive.
In the world of Anteria, you can choose when and where you’ll attack or defend on a map that’s constantly changing and evolving. Use thoughtful strategies, clever tactics and powerful champions to win battles.
After claiming the spoils of each mission, return to your stronghold and develop potions, armor, weapons and more to power up your heroes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In the world of Anteria, players can immerse themselves in fantasy setting filled with monsters, bosses and environments that will challenge players and their skills to survive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft's Bayek Takes a Leap of Faith into Legacy of Discord
- The Ubisoft crossover continues, with Legacy of Discord seeing another Assassin's Creed character: Bayek of Siwa.
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.