Champions of Anteria
A new kind of RTS experience is coming. Champions of Anteria is a real-time strategy game developed by Blue Byte in-house studio and published by Ubisoft. In the world of Anteria, players can immerse themselves in fantasy setting filled with monsters, bosses and environments that will challenge players and their skills to survive.
In the world of Anteria, you can choose when and where you’ll attack or defend on a map that’s constantly changing and evolving. Use thoughtful strategies, clever tactics and powerful champions to win battles.
After claiming the spoils of each mission, return to your stronghold and develop potions, armor, weapons and more to power up your heroes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In the world of Anteria, players can immerse themselves in fantasy setting filled with monsters, bosses and environments that will challenge players and their skills to survive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Revealed for New Expansion
- MU Online: Grow Lancer Reveailed for New Expansion - Will be available on April 7th.
- Space Engineers Lifts Off On Steam Early Access with 500K Copies Sold
- Keen Software House announces that Space Engineers has sold more than 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access,
- PUBG Mobile - Season 3, PAX West and Gamescom News
- PUBG Mobile has officially kicked off their Season 3 and with it, there's a new Royale Pass to go along with it.