Zone 4: Fight District Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone 4: Fight District Page.
OGPlanet has recently announced that it is publishing a new free to play game called Zone 4: Fight District. It’s another fighting gaming, but this one’s a bit different than Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga. It’s actually a bit more similar to Dungeon Fighter Online, except in 3D. Players will be able to clear instanced stages cooperatively in oldschool arcade style gameplay. Zone 4 isn’t a fantasy game, instead it draws from real life fighting styles like Kung Fu, Sambo, Judo, and many others. The official trailer reveals some of these fighting styles, but players will need to wait until closed beta to find out more. While Zone 4 will have a story-mode, the main attraction is likely to be the various PvP modes. The game supports up to 32 players (16vs16) so there’s plenty of potential here. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals Global Costume Design Winner 'Jungle Beast'
- After a lengthy battle, it was XICK from Thailand who eventually won it all with their amazing Berserker costume.
- Guild Wars 2: New Bobble Head Feature Now Available
- On a day made for the best jokes, pranks and surprises, NCSoft and Arenanet has got something up their sleeve for the players in Tyria.
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.