Zone 4: Fight District Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Zone 4: Fight District Page.
OGPlanet has recently announced that it is publishing a new free to play game called Zone 4: Fight District. It’s another fighting gaming, but this one’s a bit different than Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga. It’s actually a bit more similar to Dungeon Fighter Online, except in 3D. Players will be able to clear instanced stages cooperatively in oldschool arcade style gameplay. Zone 4 isn’t a fantasy game, instead it draws from real life fighting styles like Kung Fu, Sambo, Judo, and many others. The official trailer reveals some of these fighting styles, but players will need to wait until closed beta to find out more. While Zone 4 will have a story-mode, the main attraction is likely to be the various PvP modes. The game supports up to 32 players (16vs16) so there’s plenty of potential here. To learn more about Zone 4: Fight District check out the official MMOHuts Zone 4: Fight District page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.
- Master X Master Adds Support Master Titus
- Master X Master unleashes their third new character upon the battlefield, and it's the Support Master, Titus!