Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Comes to PC Next Week
Next week, the biggest change ever to Warframe goes live on PC: the open-world Plains of Eidolon update! It will come to console in November, but the open zone design will offer new ways to play, straying from the tightly-enclosed, maze-like tilesets of the earlier updates. For the first time in Warframe, vast, wide open areas, brightly lit will be free to explore. As dawn, day, dusk and night change, so does the danger; for example, at night towering Eidolons roam the land, and only the most experienced Tenno will be successful. The Tenno will work out of the makeshift colony of Cetus, with as many as 50 other players there at once with which to socialize. Parties up to four can explore the Plains freely, standing out among the babbling brooks, lush, green hillsides and more. But he Grineer presence is not to be ignored! The 34th Warframe also comes, Gara, which manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies. Gara’s unique Abilities comprise Shattered Lash, which thrusts forward a deadly glass blade, or performs a 180-degree sweep, damaging anyone in its path; Splinter Storm, which surrounds her target with swirling shards of glass; Spectrorage, which creates a ring of mirrors around a target area, and Mass Vitrify: an Ability that expands a ring of molten glass slowly crystallizing enemies who enter. It also comes with three new weapons, the Astilla, Volnus, and the Fusilai. Other fun features of this update include:
- New Reinforcements:
- Argonak: Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle’s advanced laser sighting system. Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes
- Krohkur: This hooked blade rewards critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse
- Dual Krohkur: Battlefield butchery becomes all too easy with a Korhkur blade in each hand
- Fashionista: Indulge your Fashion Frame sensibilities with the Virago Helmet and Gara’s new signature Hyalus Syandana. All of Gara’s components can currently be found in-game while her Blueprint will arrive in a Quest later this month
- Focus 2.0: Experience the reintroduction of the Operator-Warrior Focus Rework 2.0. This new system changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling you to equip your Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor found deep in the Caves of the Plains
- And More!
- Players can acquire the Mag Deluxe Skin, Deluxe Tonfa, and Deluxe Syandana or purchase them in the in-game market
- Resource collecting and, new to Plains of Eidolon, ‘Stone Fish’ Collecting
- Collect new ship decorations and a new Grineer weapon
- New Mods and Stances
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online Unleashes Call of Kronos PvP System
- Nexon America introduces 9v9 PvP with Call of Kronos, a unique battlefield with special rewards.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.
- FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
- T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.