Ubisoft’s Might & Magic Elemental Guardians Now Out
Ubisoft has announced today the global launch of their mobile RPG – Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians on the App Store/Google Play. Entering the Arena is free to download and play, letting players explore the universe of Might & Magic. As a young Wizard apprentice at Akadimia: The Academy of Magic, you will begin a great journey across the enchanted lands of Ashan, discovering ancient lore and collecting epic fantasy creatures. It’s imperative to train and power-up these creatures, where you unlock their true might and form a team of warriors to battle on your side. Get ready to become the ultimate champion of Ashan!
Might & Magic Elemental Guardians features include:
· Intense PVE Battles: Assemble your team and summon them to fight in fast-paced RPG battles. Command them strategically, using the elements tactically.
· Fast-Paced PvP Combat: Enter the Arena and challenge players from around the world in asynchronous battles. Climb the weekly rankings from Beginner to Master League to win fantastic rewards.
· Unique Elemental Creatures: Encounter, battle and collect over 400 beautifully animated elemental creatures such as the legendary Dragon, heroic Paladin, stealthy Assassin and colossal Giant.
· Epic Creature Evolution: Witness the transformation as creatures evolve from cute companions to legendary allies. Train their magical abilities and equip ancient Glyphs to unleash their battle prowess.
· Augmented Reality: Bring creatures to life before your eyes with the new AR mode! Take snapshots of your favorites by your side and witness PvP battles from a whole new perspective.
· Live Events & Guild Quests: Take part in a range of challenging Live Events and win rare items. Join a guild to unlock co-operative quests with your teammates.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire introduces Hero Mode X
- A new mode has arrived in Cross Fire, and it goes by "Hero Mode X."
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...
- Black Desert Online Announces Beauty Contest with Beauty Album Feature
- Kakao Games (Formerly known as Daum) has revealed their latest update to MMORPG, Black Desert Online, to include the new Beauty Album function