Royal Chaos Is Ready for a Global English Version
Royal Chaos is a Chinese Mobile RPG that was released in 2017 and since gained a great deal of popularity. Wish Interactive followed up by launching a global Chinese version this year, and beginning tomorrow, the English version will be live for mobile devices. Royal Chaos takes place in ancient China and allows players to experience the palace conflict of the Royal Harem. Free to explore their own story, their decisions will affect how stories unfold. It will also feature RPG elements, PVP battles, all set in the ancient Chinese era, and players can customize their battle line-up by drawing hero cards. The more of these cards the player has, the greater their versatility.
• Entering a Dreamlike Kingdom of Romance: Explore stunning scenery and rich storylines.
• Choosing Your Own Destiny: Embrace your characters choices and pursue a happy ending!
• Dressing Up Like A Queen: Conquer with your beauty. Various outfits to build your own stylish palace fashion and stand
out in beauty contests. Let your wardrobe be your weapon.
• Fight for Your Love: Battle in an arduous royal war or become immersed in a romantic love affair. Summon
historical figures to your aid in fierce turn-based combat.
• Real-Time Social Interaction: Chat with other players, take a stroll through beautiful courtyards, or enjoy a private candlelit
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Introduces New 'Tomorrow' Era
- The German developer InnoGames, has just introduced a new period to its strategic online game Forge of Empires: The Tomorrow Era.
- Logres: Japanese RPG Makes English Debut
- Aiming and Marvelous announce that Logres: Japanese RPG, an anime-styled MMORPG for mobile, is now available in English.
- Double Events for Mythos This June
- Mythos Global is doubling up with in-game and Facebook events for the month.