Rise of Civilizations Rebrands to Rise of Kingdoms
Lilith Games announced today that they have change the name of their multiplayer RTS – from Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms. Available on the Google Play store and iOS Store, it also released a new update, adding three new civilizations to the game. It also added themed music composed by two-time Grammy Award-winning Christopher Tim.
“After successfully releasing the Ark of Osiris Battlegrounds update, allowing for massive battles of Alliances just a couple of months ago, the new update introduces three new civilizations – Byzantium, Ottoman and Arabia – bumping up the civilization number to 11 now!” said Alexandra Zhang, project manager from Lilith Games. “We’ve also partnered up with the acclaimed composer Christopher Tin to bring an epic orchestral musical score that draws you into this historical experience even more.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
- Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay.
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Block N Load Announces Three New Characters
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce three new heroes will be taking up arms in the Block N Load roster on Thursday 1st October.