Rise of Civilizations Rebrands to Rise of Kingdoms
Lilith Games announced today that they have change the name of their multiplayer RTS – from Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms. Available on the Google Play store and iOS Store, it also released a new update, adding three new civilizations to the game. It also added themed music composed by two-time Grammy Award-winning Christopher Tim.
“After successfully releasing the Ark of Osiris Battlegrounds update, allowing for massive battles of Alliances just a couple of months ago, the new update introduces three new civilizations – Byzantium, Ottoman and Arabia – bumping up the civilization number to 11 now!” said Alexandra Zhang, project manager from Lilith Games. “We’ve also partnered up with the acclaimed composer Christopher Tin to bring an epic orchestral musical score that draws you into this historical experience even more.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...
- Star Supremacy launches on LeKool and expands to more publishers
- LeKool has announced the official launch of its published version of Star Supremacy.