Project Wingman Gamescom Trailer
Project Wingman is a combat flight action game with an emphasis on polished and refined gameplay, true-to-its-roots inspirations, and an engaging single player experience. Perfect for those who aren’t looking for a simulator experience with the ease of pick up and play, all the way to those who want a fast-paced challenging flight action game.
Dogfight, strike, and fly through combat zones based off an alternate history of Earth. Either over the cold waters of the Bering Strait, attacking tanks in the brutal deserts of the Orient, or diving through the Redwoods to strike targets of opportunity in the Pacific Northwest, across the oceans, above the scarred lands of the world, this war will take you from exotic battlefield to exotic battlefield, all while going up against odds way above your pay grade.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fallen Earth Brings 3rd Anniversary GORE
- Reloaded Productions and GamersFirst are celebrating Fallen Earth's third anniversary with Update 2.5.
- My Free Farm Celebrates Their Ninth Birthday
- upjers is proud to celebrate nine years of Mootown as My Free Farm hits their ninth birthday. It's time to go back to Mootown!
- Starbound Beta Review – So Many Planets, So Little Time
- MMOHuts reviews the beta of Starbound, a sandbox title from Chucklefish Studios that pays homage to titles like Terraria.