Path of Exile Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Path of Exile Page.
Path of Exile is a 3D Action RPG MMO published by Grinding Gear Games. It’s play-style is very similar to games such as Diablo and Torchlight. Unlike other games in the genre however, players are not bound by the specific class they choose at the start. Instead after choosing their class, they can freely choose skills and most weapons (depending on initial class) to suit their play-style. This allows them to completely change how a certain class is played. Path of Exile uses an enormous passive skill tree that allows players to fully customize their character’s stats. In this first look we try out the Ranger class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Path of Exile out the official MMOHuts Path of Exile page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Free to Play Launch Coming September 18
- Wakfu's free-to-play version has been in beta testing on Steam, and is soon preparing for its final official launch on September 18.
- Black Desert Announces Open Beta for Xbox One Users in November
- Pearl Abyss announced today that their open-world fantasy MMO, Black Desert will be available in an Open Beta in November for Xbox One.
- Monster Super League Announces 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Collaboration
- FourThirtyThree announced that their mobile RPG Monster Super League will be collaborating with Sonic the Hedgehog.