Path of Exile Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Path of Exile Page.
Path of Exile is a 3D Action RPG MMO published by Grinding Gear Games. It’s play-style is very similar to games such as Diablo and Torchlight. Unlike other games in the genre however, players are not bound by the specific class they choose at the start. Instead after choosing their class, they can freely choose skills and most weapons (depending on initial class) to suit their play-style. This allows them to completely change how a certain class is played. Path of Exile uses an enormous passive skill tree that allows players to fully customize their character’s stats. In this first look we try out the Ranger class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Path of Exile out the official MMOHuts Path of Exile page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Gets Two New Companions
- “The Bear and the Burglar” DLC pack, available for free via Steam, not only improves co-op dialogue by streamlining lengthy discussions, ...
- League of Angels II Has a New Mount Coming Soon - K'un
- The powerful and elusive "Ancient K'un" is on the way to League of Angels very soon.
- CS:GO - ESL to host its second $250,000 Tourney
- ESL is yet again set to gather the best Counter Strike: Global Offensive teams from around the world to fight for a community funded prize poo...