Path of Exile Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Path of Exile Page.
Path of Exile is a 3D Action RPG MMO published by Grinding Gear Games. It’s play-style is very similar to games such as Diablo and Torchlight. Unlike other games in the genre however, players are not bound by the specific class they choose at the start. Instead after choosing their class, they can freely choose skills and most weapons (depending on initial class) to suit their play-style. This allows them to completely change how a certain class is played. Path of Exile uses an enormous passive skill tree that allows players to fully customize their character’s stats. In this first look we try out the Ranger class. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Path of Exile out the official MMOHuts Path of Exile page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open World Pirate RPG Tempest Launches on Mobile
- HeroCraft are thrilled to announce that a new open world action RPG game in the pirate setting, Tempest, is now available on for iOS/Android.
- Drift Girls reaches 1 Million Global Downloads
- Less than one week after the game was released in the United States, the first mobile racing/dating sim exploded toward 1 million downloads.
- Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.