Next Day Published a Major Update as well as Release Date
Survival MMORPG Next Day has announced that the game will release on May 21st. To celebrate this, the biggest update to the game will be launched. A variety of new locations have been added, the largest of which being Dead Marshes, which is filled with a toxic smog that caused the global catastrophe. It will take hours to complete the quests in this zone and explore the whole of it. Next Day has new unique enemies, which boast a challenge to tackle. The major feature of the latest update is the new set of armor. It is an exoskeleton that’ll turn your character into a true war machine. The reinforced armor-1 (UKB-1) is powered by an internal battery. It increases both your firepower and defense rate manifold. You are supposed to carefully check and control the temperature output of the armor set, and monitor the battery life. Miss out a second, and your armor is bricked.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Armbands Visuals Available In-Game
- Apparently visual accessories in Tree of Savior are not limited to headgears and costumes only. Recent finding shows that Armband will also af...
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Mega Update to Game Features for Guild Wars 2
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced its biggest discount ever for Guild Wars 2® and revealed details a...