Marvel Future Fight: Captain Marvel Update
Marvel Future Fight‘s February update has landed with a Tier 3 Captain Marvel, and three new characters: Nick Fury, Minn-Erva, and Korath. In addition to the new characters and costumes, there will be a Captain Marvel-themed Legendary Battle, with three new stages. These consist of backgrounds and characters featured in the movie. Tier-3 Captain Marvel also gains a new Ultimate Skill and the “Unleash Potential” feature will be unlocked for Captain marvel, Ronan, Nick Fury, Min-Erva and Korath.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Predictions: The Future of VR and Social Media
- Gaming is no longer, and has not been for some years, something that is limited to the ‘nerdy’ audience.
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power is Now Live
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power includes a brand-new dungeon, new monsters and quests, a final awakening system and much more.
- Ankama announces Abraca
- Ankama presents its new transmedia IP Abraca, which will be available as a video game, an animated TV series, a web series and a turbo media s