Marvel Future Fight: Captain Marvel Update
Marvel Future Fight‘s February update has landed with a Tier 3 Captain Marvel, and three new characters: Nick Fury, Minn-Erva, and Korath. In addition to the new characters and costumes, there will be a Captain Marvel-themed Legendary Battle, with three new stages. These consist of backgrounds and characters featured in the movie. Tier-3 Captain Marvel also gains a new Ultimate Skill and the “Unleash Potential” feature will be unlocked for Captain marvel, Ronan, Nick Fury, Min-Erva and Korath.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: Bigpoint introduces new Sentinel Ryudo
- Shards of WarBigpoint reveals Ryudo, the fifteenth character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game Shards of War. An assassin of the highe...
- SMITE Patch Preview: Pins and Dolls
- Today Hirez Studios revealed what's coming in their next patch to third person Mythology MOBA, SMITE via Twitch livestream.
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.