Legendary Champions Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legendary Champions Page.
Legendary Champions is the latest MMORPG announced by the free to play games publisher Aeria Games. Not much is known about the MMORPG yet except that it is developed by the Taiwanese studio Userjoy Technology. We also know that it will include a 5v5 DotA-style PvP mode. When players want to participate in this particular event, their character will temporarily transform into one of over 60 historic and mythological heroes. This is the first official trailer for the game and highlights some of the available champions including Erik the Red, Beowulf (who wields a chainsaw), and several others. Legendary Champions is slated to enter closed beta testing later this summer, but no precise date is yet set. Open beta and commercial release are even further away. To learn more about Legendary Champions, check out the official MMOHuts Legendary Champions pack which includes additional informations, screenshots, and videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID First Impressions
- BOID is a good fit for gamers that love strategy but do not have to the time to learn and commit to other strategy games.
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...