Legendary Champions Official Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legendary Champions Page.
Legendary Champions is the latest MMORPG announced by the free to play games publisher Aeria Games. Not much is known about the MMORPG yet except that it is developed by the Taiwanese studio Userjoy Technology. We also know that it will include a 5v5 DotA-style PvP mode. When players want to participate in this particular event, their character will temporarily transform into one of over 60 historic and mythological heroes. This is the first official trailer for the game and highlights some of the available champions including Erik the Red, Beowulf (who wields a chainsaw), and several others. Legendary Champions is slated to enter closed beta testing later this summer, but no precise date is yet set. Open beta and commercial release are even further away. To learn more about Legendary Champions, check out the official MMOHuts Legendary Champions pack which includes additional informations, screenshots, and videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sonic Forces: Speed Battle Launches on Android, Celebrates 2 Million Downloads
- As Sonic Forces: Speed Battle races onto Android, SEGA has announced that over 2 million hit in two weeks!
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.