Heroes of Three Kingdoms Developer Diary – Mounts
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Three Kingdoms Page.
In the third of their developer diaries, the folks behind Heroes of Three Kingdoms discuss mounts in the game. Developed and published by Perfect World Entertainment, Heroes of Three Kingdoms has an indepth mount system. Players can upgrade their mounts to make them stronger or acquire items like whips and saddles to make them faster. Certain items will transform your mount visually. Elephant calves, for example, can eventually transform into mammoths then behemoths. Heroes of Three Kingdom also supports mounted combat. Players can learn specific mounted skills to enhance their combat capabilities. HoTK is the fifth free to play MMORPG by PWE following Perfect World, Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, and Battle of the Immortals. The game recently entered open beta testing so if it appeals to you, go check it out. To learn more about Heroes of Three Kingdoms check out the official Heroes of Three Kingdoms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Launches Into Closed Beta
- Aeria Games and X-LEGEND have joined together once more to bring us the highly anticipated MMO: Aura Kingdom, which has launched for closed be...
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.