Heavy Metal Machines Season 3: Sect of Metal Released
Hoplon Entertainment has released the third season of its popular vehicle MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.
Season 3, “Sect of Metal,” focuses on a violent religious order, expanding the game’s lore as well as introducing 90 new items including skins for ‘converts’ Rampage, Litthel Monster, and Killer J.
Tatiana Moreira, Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing, added via press release:
We are also working on loads of new features based on the community’s feedback. The community was the first to know about the theme of the Season 3 and already know a little bit about Season 4. Their approval is very important for us.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Previews Stormthrone's Features, Orchestral Soundtrack
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has just updated the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a...
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
- Blacklight Retribution has released its second open beta map: Containment.