Heavy Metal Machines Season 3: Sect of Metal Released
Hoplon Entertainment has released the third season of its popular vehicle MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.
Season 3, “Sect of Metal,” focuses on a violent religious order, expanding the game’s lore as well as introducing 90 new items including skins for ‘converts’ Rampage, Litthel Monster, and Killer J.
Tatiana Moreira, Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing, added via press release:
We are also working on loads of new features based on the community’s feedback. The community was the first to know about the theme of the Season 3 and already know a little bit about Season 4. Their approval is very important for us.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games gains "Virtual Operator" license in China
- Today, Snail Games acquired the first "Virtual Operator" license from China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (...
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Announced
- The new Hunter class, a new paragon path, and much more discover in this new update!
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...