Heavy Metal Machines Season 3: Sect of Metal Released
Hoplon Entertainment has released the third season of its popular vehicle MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.
Season 3, “Sect of Metal,” focuses on a violent religious order, expanding the game’s lore as well as introducing 90 new items including skins for ‘converts’ Rampage, Litthel Monster, and Killer J.
Tatiana Moreira, Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing, added via press release:
We are also working on loads of new features based on the community’s feedback. The community was the first to know about the theme of the Season 3 and already know a little bit about Season 4. Their approval is very important for us.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Begins Closed Beta and Founder Pack Sale
- Citadel Studios announced today that the first Closed Beta test for their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria is here.
- Talion Launches with Massive Open World and Unique Raids
- GAMEVIL released a new MMORPG today with beautiful 3D visuals, 20 vs. 20 battles and endless war in Talion.
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.