Heavy Metal Machines Season 3: Sect of Metal Released
Hoplon Entertainment has released the third season of its popular vehicle MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines.
Season 3, “Sect of Metal,” focuses on a violent religious order, expanding the game’s lore as well as introducing 90 new items including skins for ‘converts’ Rampage, Litthel Monster, and Killer J.
Tatiana Moreira, Hoplon’s Head of Marketing and Publishing, added via press release:
We are also working on loads of new features based on the community’s feedback. The community was the first to know about the theme of the Season 3 and already know a little bit about Season 4. Their approval is very important for us.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Reveals A Fiery New Hero
- A powerful new character comes to Vindictus today, in the form of The Last Draker, Miri.
- Albion Online Overhauls Destiny Board
- Sandbox Interactive today unveils a brand new kind of Destiny Board for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online.
- Neverwinter Blasts Curse of the Icewind Dale Expansion Live
- "Releasing our third major update less than a year after launch is substantial achievement” said Cryptic Studios EP and COO, Craig Zink...