Guilty Gear Strive Game Modes Trailer
“GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-“ is the latest entry in the critically acclaimed Guilty Gear fighting game franchise. Created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works, “GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-“ upholds the series’ reputation for groundbreaking hybrid 2D/3D cell-shaded graphics and intense, rewarding gameplay. There is a fully voiced story mode diving deep into the Guilty Gear universe, new characters joining fan favorites, and robust rollback net code.
Amazing Graphics and Animations: The cutting-edge 2D/3D hybrid graphics pioneered in the Guilty Gear series have been raised to the next level in “GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-“. The new artistic direction and improve character animations will go beyond anything you’ve seen before in a fighting game!
New Revolution in Fighting Games!: Guilty Gear -Strive- brings a number of new and innovative game play mechanics designed to allow players new to the series to quickly learn the fundamentals while maintaining the deep, creative gameplay Guilty Gear is praised for. New additions to the series such as a wall-breaking mechanic will allow for new and exciting approaches to battle.
The fate of the universe will be determined…: The story of Guilty Gear, spanning over 20 years, will finally come to a conclusion in “GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-“. The trials and tribulations of the series’ heroes and villains will finally be resolved. Discover the astonishing truth awaiting at the end of all things.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!
- WarpPortal Halloween Celebrations Begin October 16
- Gravity Interactive invites players and fans alike to participate in spooky celebrations in all of WarpPortal’s games.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.