Lunia Chapter 7 Released
Lunia, the free to play anime themed action MMORPG by ijji, just released a major content update. The latest update included 10 new stages, a new raid stage, new items and much much more. Ever Lunia first release, the game’s developer has done a great job keeping it up to date, as it has been updated regularly since day 1.
To celebrate the launch of Lunia Chapter 7, ijji is running a Double the Love bonus experience event. Players can log in to Lunia, speak with Riccun (NPC in game) and collect Seal of Warriors and Heroes which can be exchanged for prizes. Prizes include items that can increase experience gain by up to 500%.
See the official announcement on the Lunia forums for more information here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex unlocks Cryptocurrency Payments
- Jagex Games Studio - creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load – ha...
- League of Angels II: Battle Royale Update
- eague of Angels recently revealed a new Battle Royale mode coming to their mobile title, League of Angels II.
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Features Kit Harington
- Kit Harington will be featured in the upcoming Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare, scheduled for release November 4th.