Lunia Chapter 7 Released
Lunia, the free to play anime themed action MMORPG by ijji, just released a major content update. The latest update included 10 new stages, a new raid stage, new items and much much more. Ever Lunia first release, the game’s developer has done a great job keeping it up to date, as it has been updated regularly since day 1.
To celebrate the launch of Lunia Chapter 7, ijji is running a Double the Love bonus experience event. Players can log in to Lunia, speak with Riccun (NPC in game) and collect Seal of Warriors and Heroes which can be exchanged for prizes. Prizes include items that can increase experience gain by up to 500%.
See the official announcement on the Lunia forums for more information here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon to Publish Human Element
- Nexon announces that it will publish Robotoki's Human Element in 2015.
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...
- Ninja Classic: New Ninja Browser Game Now Available
- Lekoolgames announced the launch of a brand new anime based online browser game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime c...