Lunia Chapter 7 Released
Lunia, the free to play anime themed action MMORPG by ijji, just released a major content update. The latest update included 10 new stages, a new raid stage, new items and much much more. Ever Lunia first release, the game’s developer has done a great job keeping it up to date, as it has been updated regularly since day 1.
To celebrate the launch of Lunia Chapter 7, ijji is running a Double the Love bonus experience event. Players can log in to Lunia, speak with Riccun (NPC in game) and collect Seal of Warriors and Heroes which can be exchanged for prizes. Prizes include items that can increase experience gain by up to 500%.
See the official announcement on the Lunia forums for more information here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- World Of Tanks Launches Update 7.4
- Wargaming has launched its latest update, 7.4, for World of Tanks.
- Albion Online Launches on PC, Mac, and Linux
- Today marks the official launch of Albion Online into the world!