Gigantic – PAX South Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde sits down with Gigantic’s Creative Director James Phinney and Gameplay Designer Carter McBee to talk about how the game separates itself from any other MOBA out there!
Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
A team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
- League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the...
- Escape from Tarkov Announces Closed Beta
- Developer Battlestate Games today announced that Escape from Tarkov will be entering its official Closed Beta phase (CBT) in July.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Launches "Magnadin" Update Today
- Lineage 2: Revolution's Magnadin Update comes out today and with it comes a new city in Aden - Magnadin.