Gigantic – PAX South Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde sits down with Gigantic’s Creative Director James Phinney and Gameplay Designer Carter McBee to talk about how the game separates itself from any other MOBA out there!
Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
A team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
- The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further g...
- Neverwinter PS4 Launches July 19
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios announced today that Neverwinter PS4 will launch July 19.