Gigantic – PAX South Dev Interview
JamesBl0nde sits down with Gigantic’s Creative Director James Phinney and Gameplay Designer Carter McBee to talk about how the game separates itself from any other MOBA out there!
Gigantic is a MOBA-style team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy. Developed by Motiga, an independent game studio in Bellevue, WA, players can immerse themselves into a visually pleasing world where skill and wits will be the factor between victory or defeat.
A team action game where heroes battle alongside a massive guardian in a fight for supremacy.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Festivult in July Events
- Dungeons and Dragons Online winter holiday events are launching soon! Winter events in July?! It's no bug. The events should last until t...
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- Rend Reveals New Game Modes
- Frostkeep Studios announced this morning that Rend will be seeing two new game modes on their Public Test Realm.