Dreadnought PAX South 2016 Dev Interview + Hands-on Gameplay
JamesBl0nde & BakermanBrad spend time with GreyBox in the secret underground Dreadnought lair playing the latest alpha build of the game!
Dreadnought is a multiplayer “aerial armada” game, a spaceship shooter featuring massive dreadnoughts and cruisers. The game offers five core ship classes: Dreadnought, Destroyer (Assault), Corvette (Scout), Artillery Cruiser (Sniper), and Tactical Cruiser (Support). Each ship offers unique skills and advantages in battle, and can be specialized to let players hone in on certain gamestyles.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Announced
- Aeria Games has announced its plan to launch Scarlet Blade for the North American market.
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- Elder Scrolls Online Announces Beta Signups
- Bethesda and ZeniMax Online Studios have announced that beta signups are now available for The Elder Scrolls Online starting today.