Core Keeper – Early Access Launch Trailer
Core Keeper is a 1-8 player mining sandbox adventure game where you play as an Explorer transported to a mysterious underground world. Now available in Steam Early Access.
After discovering an ancient relic known only as “The Core”, you’ll dig deeper into this strange landscape, mining minerals, farming crops, crafting tools, battling monsters, and building bases in unique biomes; all while exploring the underground and taking on GIANT bosses to power up The Core, uncover its secrets, and maybe even find a way home.
With charming pixel-art graphics and an enchanting soundtrack from composer Jonathan Geer, Core Keeper is one of those games you’ll jump into and then realise you’ve been playing for hours.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online prepares Game of Gods
- The latest major update, Game of Gods, is hitting Allods Online in North America and Europe.
- Global War Closed Beta Test Begins November 18
- GameGo has announced it is now accepting applications to the closed beta of its upcoming free to play RTS game, Global War.
- Gigantic: End of CBT 5.0 Impressions
- During their CBT 5.0 timeframe, a bunch of new additions have been added into the game.