Company of Heroes Online Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Company of Heroes Online Page.
The award winning World War 2 themed real time strategy series Company of Heroes is going free to play! Developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ, Company of Heroes Online is set to offer the best MMORTS experience to date. Fans of the series will already be familiar with the gameplay. Players build armies and battle for control of strategic locations across the map. Each match accommodates up to eight players. Off the battlefield, players can chose which commander abilities, hero units, and other tweaks to make to their forces. There are only a few free to play RTS games currently available, and most of them like Saga, Dreamlords, and BattleForge are hyrbids. This short teaser trailer reveals the high end visuals that COHO has to offer. The game looks very promising and should be released this fall. Expect a beta phase in the months ahead.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 3 Coming Soon
- Coming soon, Speed Event Server: Season 3 will begin and offer players double EXP to speed up the character leveling process up to level 650.
- Camelot Unchained Helbound Class Concept Reveal Commentary
- Despite their intimidating appearance, the Helbound is hinted in its lore as a healing class focusing on channeling the Greater Power of a dem...
- Flero Games Released Square Enix’s Mobile RPG ‘Grimms Notes’ Worldwide
- An original IP of Square Enix's, Grimms Notes is heading to America and Canada through Flero Games for Apple and Android.