Company of Heroes Online Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Company of Heroes Online Page.
The award winning World War 2 themed real time strategy series Company of Heroes is going free to play! Developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ, Company of Heroes Online is set to offer the best MMORTS experience to date. Fans of the series will already be familiar with the gameplay. Players build armies and battle for control of strategic locations across the map. Each match accommodates up to eight players. Off the battlefield, players can chose which commander abilities, hero units, and other tweaks to make to their forces. There are only a few free to play RTS games currently available, and most of them like Saga, Dreamlords, and BattleForge are hyrbids. This short teaser trailer reveals the high end visuals that COHO has to offer. The game looks very promising and should be released this fall. Expect a beta phase in the months ahead.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem To Hit Facebook In September
- Gravity Interactive has announced that it will launch Requiem on Facebook in September.
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
- Laser Guided Games announces the release of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam.