Company of Heroes Online Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Company of Heroes Online Page.
The award winning World War 2 themed real time strategy series Company of Heroes is going free to play! Developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ, Company of Heroes Online is set to offer the best MMORTS experience to date. Fans of the series will already be familiar with the gameplay. Players build armies and battle for control of strategic locations across the map. Each match accommodates up to eight players. Off the battlefield, players can chose which commander abilities, hero units, and other tweaks to make to their forces. There are only a few free to play RTS games currently available, and most of them like Saga, Dreamlords, and BattleForge are hyrbids. This short teaser trailer reveals the high end visuals that COHO has to offer. The game looks very promising and should be released this fall. Expect a beta phase in the months ahead.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
- The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
- Carnage Racing Launches On Facebook
- Jagex has announced the Facebook launch of Carnage Racing, their new racing game announced last month.