Shakes and Fidget Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shakes and Fidget Page.
Shakes & Fidget is a 2D browser based MMORPG that uses still images. The game is based on a popular web comic in Germany that parodies World of Warcraft. Like Kingdom of Loathing, the game aims to poke fun at the MMORPG genre. Unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to do in Shakes and Fidget. Gameplay wise there’s a lot of waiting around. In fact, the game plays a lot like Gladiatus and Tanoth where players have to wait upwards of 10 minutes for a single encounter. To learn more about Shakes and Fidget check out the official MMOHuts Shakes and Fidget page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.
- Armored Warfare PvE Missions Impressions
- PVE content isn't something you assume will be in a team-versus-team tank game.
- The Curtains Rise on Old School Runescape's New Raid - Theatre of Blood
- A sequel to the first raid of Old School Runescape, Chambers of Xeric was overwhelmingly voted into Old School Runescape.