Shakes and Fidget Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Shakes and Fidget Page.
Shakes & Fidget is a 2D browser based MMORPG that uses still images. The game is based on a popular web comic in Germany that parodies World of Warcraft. Like Kingdom of Loathing, the game aims to poke fun at the MMORPG genre. Unfortunately there really isn’t a lot to do in Shakes and Fidget. Gameplay wise there’s a lot of waiting around. In fact, the game plays a lot like Gladiatus and Tanoth where players have to wait upwards of 10 minutes for a single encounter. To learn more about Shakes and Fidget check out the official MMOHuts Shakes and Fidget page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.